Tuesday, September 28, 2010

RMAN: Backup & Recovery - The Most Essential but the Most Snubbed -- (OOW - 2010 Presentation)

I gave this presentation on Wednesday morning, September 22, 2010 in San Francisco at Oracle OpenWorld 2010. I followed a Problem-Solution approach for this session. I described the problem scenario and then discussed the recovery solution(s).
I have been receiving emails from the attendees to upload the presentation. Finally, I managed to upload the presentation and you may download it from here. If you face any issues downloading then please drop me an email (asif.momen@gmail.com).
The room was full of attendees and I am glad about the positive feedback I received from them. Below are the pics I took soon after the presenation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I attended your session on rman. It was very well prepared and delivered. It has lot of good tips for recovery. Good work!!

Thanks!!
Maqbool Tahir
Senior Database Administrator
Lear Corporation
Detroit, MI USA
email: maqbool_tahir@yahoo.com